Monday, 13 July 2015

City Gym Shorts - stitching with a free tutorial. Not visiting any gyms!

I've wanted to make these shorts for ages - usual story of 'Bought the fabric, project on hold'. The easy to follow tutorial is from the The Purl Bee site and the results are fab.

First up I made a small pair for my daughter: 'We could have them as bedtime shorts too.' 




























Next - a pair for me. Obviously I didn't need to go out and buy any fabric as my stash hardly noticed the removal of this flowery fabric. 

























I'd check out the #citygymshorts on Instagram to get inspiration from other makers of combos with fabric etc. Happy stitching.


4 comments:





  1. When I took possession of the Rolex Submariner,a couple things jumped out at me. First, and this is always nice to find, it had its original Origina Replica Breitling Twinlock crown (Triplocks came later at around the 3M serial number). So many 1:1 Replica Rolex Watches have lost their original crowns to Triplocks along the way,In a weird twist of irony, the Omega Watches Robert-Jan wrote about from this year’s Baselworld contained a Cyclops for the first time in its history. Hermes handbags , in its self-pronounced desire to push innovation.

    ReplyDelete