Thursday 25 July 2013

A Wedding, love-letters, papers roses and a gift

I love it when things come together. 

I wanted to make a wedding gift. 

I had a stack of paper roses. 

I had two poems written for the wedding.

I watched Kneehighs Tristain and Yseult, pics here, and found a link to love-letters, new and old. 

This is what I made:





















Here's a beautiful love-letter from the Corwall Record Office that inspired me to also print the poems in little heart shaped love letters.
The paper is so delicate & you can tell it's been unfolded, read and re-folded many times.

























I cut wrapping paper to A4 size, flattened it and fed it through my printer carefully, in order to print the poems on such pretty paper. I'll show you how to make the heart notelets on another post.

Have a lovely summer!























No comments:

Post a Comment